Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Shared Reading in Room8 - Kiwi Kids News.

For shared reading in Room 8 we like to check out the news stories on the Kiwi Kids News website.
This morning, for example, we read an article about an automatic bed maker.  The electric bed-maker was programmed to make the bed when the person got out.  Two mechanical arms popped up and attached themselves to the blanket, and pulled the blanket straight while the pillows were lifted up by two claws.  We think this would be an excellent bed to have because lots of people in room 8 are a bit lazy about making their own beds.
This bed has been designed in Spain and will be on the market soon.  If you would like to see this, try this link.


http://www.gadgetreview.com/2012/06/ohea-smart-bed.html


The website is called  kiwikidsnews.co.nz.

14 comments:

  1. If i hade one my mum would be happy beacuse she woudint have to make my bed.
    makaela rm8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want that bed because I don't want to make my bed.
    From Bradley Room 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. We read an article about the world's ugliest dog that had died. I feel sorry for that poor dog.
    Luciana Room 8.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like kiwi kids news. There are also very good articles like the future hover car idea. Daniel room8

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want a machine bed maker because I'm so so lazy to make my own bed.
    Martin room8

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think kiwi kids news is cool because you will always know what's going on in the world
    Lucy Rm 8

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I wish I had an automatic bed that will fold the blanket for me. Avikash rm8

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had a bed like that. I wouldn't need to get out of bed to make it
    from BLAKE
    RM8.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We read about a dolphin playing with a whale. Wow! I was surprised that there was a dolphin on a whale.
    From Nelyser. Room8.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The kiwi kids news website has so many cool posts. Elizabeth likes the one of Queen Elizabeth's diamond jubilee. Rebecca likes the post of when this fishing man got an orca on his fishing line.

    Elizbeth and Rebecca
    Room 8

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to have a bed like that.

    Shaheer RM8

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhhh,very smart I would love to have one.

    Angel rm8

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want one! Daniel Room8

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's weird but awesome. I really want to have one. A yellow one

    Allyana Room10

    ReplyDelete