Monday, March 18, 2013

The Last Swim.

Kauri Team went to Matangi school for swimming sports in week 7 - our last school swim for the year.


Before I got in I felt nervous because there were heaps of bees and wasps swarming around the pool. (Lucy)

I thought the water would be hot, but it was cold when I got in! (Hussain)

When we were coming from the bus I was excited but when I saw the pool I was nervous because I thought it might be deep at the shallow end.  (Mele)

When I got in the second time I was climbing along the rail with my hands trying to get all the way to the deep end. (Lance)

When I got to the pool I thought the deep end wasn't that deep but when I got in it was very deep.  (Bradley)

I felt scared and nervous before the race but once I did it I enjoyed it. (Chloe)

Saalihah and I thought we would lose because everyone was so fast. (Nandani)

I was surprised to get into the finals for one of the races. (Rebecca)

I thought I was going to drown in the deep end so I was glad when I could touch the bottom
again. (Felicia)

I held the side of the pool when I went to the deep end so I wouldn't drown. (Saalihah)





















13 comments:

  1. I was very cold at the end.

    Daniel rm8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is looking great Room 8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you guys had a fun day and you all did well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrads to all the people who came 3rd 2nd and 1st. Tremaine rm 8

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it would be freezing and I was right. Finn room8 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remembered that the water was cold and there were bee's but... Mrs Langdon don't you mean swimming sport's was on week 7

    From:Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Room 8 swimmers. It's great to see your progress. Congratulations to those of you who set goals and achieved them and those who pushed through fears to achieve something new. I could tell from your writing that some of you felt a little reticent and maybe even slightly petrified!
    Ms Bobsien

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked that day. It is sad that I can't do it any more. I hope you guys have fun next year.



    Oliver, Rm10

    ReplyDelete
  9. It a fun day.
    Tayla-Jay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey room 8 great swimmers in there.


    James, room 11

    ReplyDelete

  11. Wow when l was in the swimming pool it was so cool but l was so cold. It was in week7
    by hussain rm8

    ReplyDelete
  12. The water was freezing but it was a hot day. It was fun and I came third.
    Timoa Rm 8

    ReplyDelete