Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cross Country, August 2012


These are photos from the Hamilton East School cross country race. Miss Langdon was very impressed with how much effort EVERYONE made when they were running. All the children chose a personal goal like trying to run up the hill, not coming last, or trying to get into the top six. We have seven people in Room 8 who are going to represent Hamilton East School at the Inter-schools cross country race in week 8 - Oliver, Blake, Hannah, Elizabeth, Bradley, Luciana, and Rebecca. Good luck to all of them!!

Year 4 girls


Year 4 boys






Year 5 girls


Year 5 boys





Year 6 girls





Year 6 boys

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the interschools. In the interschools we have to run really far. I think further than our cross-country run.
    Luciana rm8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was cool i like that eveybody was runing.
    Lackhlan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe I saw myself on the photo of cross country. Rm8 Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is amazing all those people that ran. Even I ran and I did the whole course :)
    Michael Rm 8

    ReplyDelete